DOT Hazmat Course Lectures
Thank you for registering for the Radiation Safety Engineering DOT Hazmat Course. If you’ve reached this page, then you’re ready to begin. Below is an index of the course sections required for completion. The Review of Radiation Units & Concepts is not required for the course, though many may find it to be a beneficial refresher. Please complete sections 1-4 in order followed by the DOT Shipping Lab.
(Default Links are HTML/Flash – iPad Links are MP4)
- Section 1: Introduction and Definitions / (iPad)
- Section 2: Container Types and Quantities / (iPad)
- Section 3: Packaging and Marking / (iPad)
- Section 4: Dangerous Goods Manifests / (iPad)
- Final Test: Open book and note. Scan and submit when complete. Option for an online exam is now available! Click Here for the online test.
If you have any questions during the course please feel free to contact our office at (480) 897-9459 or (800) 477-8691.